Jump to content
Engineering Talks
  • 0

Help for Final project - mechanical student



In my final project I have a tube that is insert to a cylinder and I want to add to the tube some handle that stop the rotation between the tube to the cylinder .(only the button of the tube inserted to the cylinder and I doesn't want to add holes in the cylinder , I want some handle on the tube that will be in the part that outside of the cylinder and with the friction force stop the rotation, like a breaks ) .

Does some one know a suitable device for this task ?

Or that  you suggest to me to add some inners between the tube to the cylinder ? If yes how do I calculate the inners thickness ?


Thanks for your help ! 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Sign up

    Get connected

  • Create New...