Hi guys (& gals),

Does anyone else find this website confusing to navigate?

Trying to find what you want is definitely not straightforward.  For instance, there's a poll on what people use Excel for, and after 10 minutes trying to find the poll to vote, I've finally given up.  I can see the question posted regarding the poll, but just can't see anywhere to cast my vote.

I posted what I thought was an interesting problem for the guys here to look at and comment, but haven't had a single comment.

I'll give this website another month and if things don't improve, I'll be leaving (sorry admin).

Pete

• Thanks 1

Hello Pete, the problem that you are facing is the one I have been into as well.

And the solution to that is "Signing In" to your account here on this website and then enjoy the resources which are provided here in.

Don't let your negative vibes stopping you from learning anything you aspire. 

ENJOY!

Regards

Manpreet Singh

Edited by Manpreet Singh 655
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, Pete Wills said:

Hi guys (& gals),

Does anyone else find this website confusing to navigate?

Trying to find what you want is definitely not straightforward.  For instance, there's a poll on what people use Excel for, and after 10 minutes trying to find the poll to vote, I've finally given up.  I can see the question posted regarding the poll, but just can't see anywhere to cast my vote.

I posted what I thought was an interesting problem for the guys here to look at and comment, but haven't had a single comment.

I'll give this website another month and if things don't improve, I'll be leaving (sorry admin).

Pete

Thanks for your feedback.... The first page is still under design process

This website is with huge vision......

Let me tell you 

Here we have apps Forums , gallery, Blogs , Downloads and Quiz and the major one is Clubs

Each club is itself a micro community

We have classified clubs

• Industry clubs
  • Software
  • Engineering subjects
  • Technology clubs
  • Programming

When we talk about Excel for Engineers - It is a club under software Cat... 

One need to join the club to participate... when you join clubs... all clubs are shown under My Clubs

I do apologies for the inconvenience.  Sharing with you a quick video

To see the latest posting on the site - We have activity tab  > All Activities

https://engineeringtalks.com/discover/