Sign in to follow this  
Srishti

Which is your favourite engineering subject and why?

Heyy guys!!

This is Srishti , a computer science engineer and my favourite engineering subject is Data Structures and Algorithms because it is a very interesting subject and I just love to solve complex queries and DSA provides a way to do this with the help of algorithms..

What's your favourite subject and why????

Fluid Dynamics is my favourite subject becouse it is very interested to know that everything about life is dynamic

My  favourite  topics  in  engineering  is  about   machinery (pumps)  and installation,  reason  because  it  helps me  to  build up  my career and  have  more knowledge...   (experience. )

Edited by BINWELL MULENGA

I'm a Mechanical Engineer.My favourite is Thermodynamics.We can learn the Laws of Nature through thermodynamics.Thats why, the man in Love with Nature loves 😍thermodynamics. Also this subject is also like a basement for engineering

Hi it's me suman.Being an electrical engineering student my favorite subject is power system and switch gear which gives us the knowledge about our power equipment as well as information about whole power system from beginning to end.