Which cycle is approached by gas turbine with infinitely large number of stages during compression and expansion.?
1. You can answer this question
2. You can like the best answer
3. You can share the question...
1. What is the difference between scavenging and supercharging ?
Ans: Scavenging is process of flushing out burnt gases from engine cylinder by introducing fresh air in the cylinder before exhaust stroke ends. Supercharging is the process of supplying higher mass of air by compressing the atmospheric air.
2. What are the names given to constant temperature, constant pressure, constant volume, constant internal energy, constant enthalpy, and constant entropy processes.Ans: Isothe
1. What is the difference between isotropic and anisotropic materials ?
Ans: If a material exhibits same mechanical properties regardless of loading direction, it is isotropic, e.g., homogeneous cast materials. Materials lacking this property are anisotropic.
2. What are orthotropic materials ?
Ans: It is a special class of anisotropic materials which can be described by giving their properties in three perpendicular directions e.g. wood; composites.